A) Purchase equipment for a fixed disclosed price
B) Wrap the purchase into an equipment lease with 24, 36, 48, or 60 month terms
Email us at email@example.com for more details.
Most Toughbook models come with Windows 7 Pro 32-bit from factory. To change it to 64-bit version please follow steps below.
1. Reboot computer. When Panasonic logo is displayed press F2 to enter BIOS.
2. Using arrow keys navigate to last tab called “Exit”.
3. Almost at the bottom of Exit tab choose “Repair your computer” option. Press F10 to save and reboot.
4. Computer will reboot into recovery mode. Choose “Reinstall OS to factory condition” and follow instructions. System will offer choice of 32 or 64-bit version.
5. Continue with onscreen instructions to reinstall OS of your choice.
More topics on Toughbook Support page>
The Toughbook computers are used by Navy Seals, Special Military Forces, Police, EMS, etc.
ToughDepot.com is owned and operated by Northern Lights SSL Inc. located in San Diego, CA. We have been in this business sice 2009 and our customers have great testimonials to share.
"I just want to praise the support fromToughDepot.com. They were quick to help and they were able to give solid advice that solved the problem that I was having. Based on my experience with this supplier, I would recommend them to anyone and I think that we should consider them for our Toughbook needs in the future."
Jamie, DuPont North America
We received our Panasonic tough book to day and it is just perfect for our needs, Many thanks for your very prompt service, & we will be passing on your details as the best place to purchase used tough books to colleges.
Buy Toughbook and Toughpad online. Panasonic CF-19 MK7 and CF-31 MK4 in stock. Low prices.
Toughbook repair and parts sale in San Diego. We replace broken LCDs, dead motherboards, hard drives. Troubleshooting.